The Community Christian Karate Club Summer Martial Arts Camp is going to be an exciting week of fun activities, challenges, training, growing and learning about our Lord, Jesus. We will be learning about Karate, Self Defense, Kempo, Wrestling, stretching, sparring and much much more. Each day we will focus on a new aspect of martial arts and have a special devotion time with some talented instructors and guest speakers.
Times, Dates and Locations:
Monday, August 10th – Friday, August 14th from 9am to 3pm.
Located at: Faith Evangelical Presbyterian Church – 200. Mt. Fair, Ave. Brooksville, FL, 34609
Cost of Camp:
Cost of camp is $115 for the first child and $105 for each additional sibling.
(Please fill out a separate form for each child). Sorry, no refunds!
**Current CCKC students have a discounted price of $100 per child.
– Only children ages 8 to 17 may register.
– No previous martial arts training is necessary to register!!
– All campers must fill out a Camp Medical History Form, sign a statement of expectations, and have a notarized Liability Release Form to register.
– Students should wear karate uniforms or loose fitting clothing (T-shirts and gym shorts or sweat pants).
– Shoes will be removed during most activities
– LUNCH: Lunch is NOT provided. Students are required to bring their own lunch each day in a lunch bag or container marked clearly with their name. A small snack will be provided at the end of each day.
– At the end of the week all students will receive a complimentary CCKC T-shirt!